Have you ever wondered why you seem to keep repeating the same difficult life patterns but in different jobs, relationships, or situations? Or why you can’t seem to attain the goals you’ve set for yourself? Perhaps you wonder why a particular relationship is so wrought with tension and difficulty, when there doesn’t seem to be an obvious reason? Have you ever felt that someone you just met has been part of your life before, that perhaps they are a true kindred spirit? Insights to questions like these can be provided by accessing your Akashic Records in a reading with Renee*. This is also a form of mediumship; however, in such readings we communicate with a group of light beings known as the Lords of the Akashic Records, who work together with our Spirit Guides.
Let’s begin with a definition of the Akashic Records. Levi H. Dowling, in his book “The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ,” offers a description:
“Akasha is a Sanskrit word, and means primary substance, that out of which all things are formed…..It is the first stage of the crystallization of spirit….This Akashic, or primary substance, is of exquisite fineness and is so sensitive that the slightest vibrations of the ether any place in the Universe registers an indelible impression about it.”
Known as “The Book of Life”, “The Record” and “the Book of God’s Remembrance,” in Judeo-Christian texts, the Akashic Records hold the full account or record of your soul’s thoughts, actions, and deeds since the inception of your soul — through all lifetimes on the Earth Plane, elsewhere, and on The Other Side. There’s no judgement in the records, only facts. Nonphysical Light Beings, known as the Lords of the Akashic Records, ensure the safety and integrity of these records, and will reveal in the reading only what is helpful, and in your highest good at this point in your journey. The information is delivered by the Lords with love and discretion, often in the form of analogies or even parables, and sometimes even exercises of self-discovery, but at all times protecting your privacy, even from the Medium.
How does it work? The Medium will begin with a Pillar of Light visualization, followed by a prayer that requests the participation of the Lords of the Records to open your Akashic Record. You will then have a chance to ask questions (which you have prepared in advance), the answers to which the Medium will channel for you. By channel, I mean a conscious 3rd party channel, not direct voice speech of the Lords. When complete, the Medium will close the Records.
What type of questions are best? How, What, or Why questions that address issues of relationships, traumatic events, life goals, soul themes, etc., will yield the most helpful information in such sessions. Avoid “When” questions, as most results are dependent upon other actions (yours or others’), and with Freedom of Will at play, timing is difficult to address. Likewise, Yes/No questions will be less successful because of humans’ free will to not choose to take the most energetically-probable path, or that which would bring you to a destiny point or event desired by your soul.
- 60 minutes (allow for 90 minutes total) – US $145
- All readings include a relaxing pre-reading guided meditation for chakra-clearing and healing, so allow for extra time.
These sessions may be arranged as:
- phone readings
- in person (Los Angeles/Hollywood, CA)
- Please go to Appointments to begin the process.
- Renee will respond, answering any questions about process, and a date and time will be set.
- If the reading will be in-person, payment may be made at time of reading in cash, check or credit card. However, feel free to use my convenient online payment system in advance, if you wish.
- If the reading will be by phone, please use my convenient online payment system.
- (!) International Clients: Payment is slightly different for you: After submitting your Appointment Request form, and we have settled on a date and time, you will receive an invoice from me with a payment link.
** Renee Buck is a certified Akashic Records reader (by Linda Howe)